The Eighties is dedicated to icons of this cycling era, the Oakley Eyeshade and of course Team 7-Eleven, the first American Pro Cycling team to go head to head with the European Pros, sporting their bright red and green jerseys. Andy Hampsten, Raúl Alcalá and Davis Phinney just to name a few.
- Aerodynamic design.
- Arms are longer than a traditional sportive jersey and slightly shorter in the torso to accommodate a more aggressive position on the bike.
- Sleeves incorporate a subtle, stealthy silicon gripper.
- Three reinforced rear pockets to avoid premature wear and tear.
- Italian fabrics that offer UV protection and are Polygiene, Hydrophilic and antibacterial treated.
- Side panels from a highly breathable mesh.
- Full-length zipper (of course).
- Zipper stopper.