In Japan, cherry blossoms are called sakura, a special flower for the people and the country.
Cherry blossoms are a symbolic flower of the spring, a time of renewal, and the fleeting nature of life.
It can't be argued SaKURA is Big in Japan.
- Aerodynamic design.
- Arms are longer than a traditional sportive jersey and slightly shorter in the torso to accommodate a more aggressive position on the bike.
- Sleeves incorporate a subtle, stealthy silicon gripper.
- Three reinforced rear pockets to avoid premature wear and tear.
- Italian fabrics that offer UV protection and are Polygiene, Hydrophilic and antibacterial treated.
- Side panels from a highly breathable mesh.
- Full-length zipper (of course).
- Zipper stopper.