Dedicated to the SPITFIRE and a war hero/pilot by the name of Douglas Bader.
A year after joining the Royal Air Force, he was involved in an air crash attempting some aerobatics and lost both his legs.
He refused numerous battles and was one of the most decorated pilots from WWII.
Simply because he never quit: Who Dares Wins.
- Aerodynamic design.
- Arms are longer than a traditional sportive jersey and slightly shorter in the torso to accommodate a more aggressive position on the bike.
- Sleeves incorporate a subtle, stealthy silicon gripper.
- Three reinforced rear pockets to avoid premature wear and tear.
- Italian fabrics that offer UV protection and are Polygiene, Hydrophilic and antibacterial treated.
- Side panels from a highly breathable mesh.
- Full-length zipper (of course).
- Zipper stopper.